Croatian Dream Villas Ltd are obligated to protect the personal data of customers in a way that it collects only necessary, basic information about customers / users that are necessary for fulfilling our obligations; inform customers about the way we collect information and regularly give customers an option about how their data, including the decision whether or not to have their name removed from lists used for marketing campaigns. All user information is strictly confidential and available only where such information is necessary to perform the job. All employees of Croatian Dream Villas Ltd and business partners are responsible for respecting the policy.
This statement commits us to protect the privacy of our users, customers and visitors of our site and the security of personal information provided to us through the website.
This notice describes the type of information we can collect from you when you visit our website and explains how we use these data and the steps we take to protect it. The notice also describes the choices you have about collecting and using your information when visiting our website.
What information do we collect about you and how do we use it?
In general, you can visit our website without disclosing personal information about yourself. We do not collect personal information about you (such as your name and contact details) when you visit this website unless you voluntarily submit data using one of the available forms for a particular purpose (contact form, registration form, shopping form, subscribe to the newsletter) and thereby give your consent to the collection and use of your personal information for the purposes mentioned. All personal data is used solely for the purposes for which they were collected and for which they were granted. We will not make the collected data in any way available to unauthorized third parties, except for the legally prescribed purpose. All data is deleted upon termination of the purpose for which it was collected or termination of the contractual relationship and no later than the expiration of all legal obligations related to the retention of personal data.
Here are some additional circumstances in which we will share your information with authorized third parties and additional purposes for which we use your information:
Providing Information to Google Inc.
We share data with our accountants for tax purposes. For example, we share the invoices we issue and receive with our accountants for the purposes of completing tax returns and accounts at the end of the year.
Types of personal data we process
The personal data collected in the contact form are: first and last name, e-mail, address, telephone number.
Personal information collected in the appointment form: first and last name, e-mail, adate of birth, phone number.
Information that is automatically collected on our website
We automatically collect information in server log files, such as your IP address, browser type, redirection / exit page, and operating system. We use this information to manage our web pages and our technical solutions, understand how visitors move through our website and services and improve your experience while using our website and services.
Access and update your personal information
Our user has the following rights at any time:
- the right to access data and access to data
- right to information on processing of personal data
- right to data transfer
- the right to withdraw privola
- the right to file a complaint
- right to correction and change of personal data in case the information is incomplete or incorrect
- the right to be deleted in cases such as cessation of processing, withdrawal of a claim or in the case of filing a complaint
If you want to inwoke any of these rights, please contact us via the contact form on our website.
Security of your personal information
We are committed to taking appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data from unauthorized or unlawful handling of them and their accidental loss, destruction or damage. When submitting your personal information through our website, this information is sent over the Internet safely through high-quality encryption and stored on our secure servers.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that your browser saves on the disk when you visit our website. This allows our website to recognize your computer when you visit us next time so that we can offer you a more personalized experience. Cookies are not aimed at spying on a user and do not follow all that the user is doing and are not a malicious code or virus. Also, cookies are not related to unwanted messages or spam, they can not save a password and are not intended solely for advertising. Information such as your name or email address will not be saved - the website can not access your personal information and files on your computer.
Types of cookies
- Cookie Sessions and Permanent Cookies
- Session cookies are temporary cookies that run out after you leave the web site. These cookies are required for the proper performance of certain applications or functionalities on this Site.
- Persistent cookies are used to improve our users' experience (eg, remember the details of the application so you do not have to enter them every time you have a website). These cookies remain in the cookie of your browser for a long time. This time period will depend on the choice of settings on your Internet browser. Permanent cookies allow data to be uploaded to the web server each time you visit the site.
- First and Third Party Cookies
- First-party cookies - released by this site. These cookies are often used for the proper functioning of the website and for remembering your preferences on the web site.
- Necessary and other cookies
- Necessary cookies are necessary for the operation of our website and the use of its features and / or services. For example, they allow you to navigate through the website and sign in to safe areas. By using this website you will automatically be granted access to the necessary cookies without which the website can not work.
- Performance cookies collect information about how visitors use our website, for example, which pages visitors most often come across and receive error messages from those pages. These cookies do not collect the information that identifies the visitor. All information collected by these cookies are anonymous. They only serve to improve the functioning of this website.
- Marketing cookies are used to track visitors through the web site. It is intended to show ads that are relevant and interesting to a particular user, and thus more valuable to publishers and third-party advertisers.
Cookies used on this website:
- The cookies with the name PHPSESSID contain only a reference to the session stored on the web server. No data is stored in the user's browser and this cookie can only be used on the current website.
- First party cookies
- Session Cookie
- A cookie used to remember user settings - accepting all cookies on this website.
- First party cookies
- Session / Permanent Cookie (if you do not accept all cookies, then it's a Session cookie, otherwise it's a Permanent Cookie with a duration of 1 year)
- A cookie used to remember user settings - accepting only the necessary cookies on this website.
- First party cookies
- Session / Permanent Cookie (If you accept all cookies, then it's a Session cookie, otherwise it's a Permanent Cookie with a duration of 1 year)
- Various cookies that start with 'exp_'. These cookies are set by our content management system and include information such as: When you last visited our website, the previous pages you viewed, the length of the registered user session, session ID ... We use this information only for better functionality of the website. 'exp_csrf_token' is used to send forms on a page, this is a unique and random set of numbers and letters that protects our web site from spammers.
- First party cookies
- exp_csrf_token is a session cookie, rest are permanent cookies
- _ga, _gid, _gat, AMP_TOKEN, _gac_
- First party cookies
- Permanent cookies
How to accept or reject cookies
You can always block the use of some or all of the cookies we use on our website, but this may affect its functionality.
The cookie settings box is located at the bottom of this page. After selecting the settings, you can reset those cookie settings at the bottom of this page at any time.
You can also accept or reject some or all cookies by customizing your browser settings. The following links provide information on how to change the settings for some of the most commonly used web browsers: Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Apple Safari, Opera. Some browsers allow you to surf in "anonymous" mode, limiting the amount of data set on your computer, and automatically deleting persistent cookies placed on your device when you finish browsing. There are many third-party apps you can add to your browser to block or manage cookies. You can also delete cookies that were previously set in your browser by selecting the option to clear the browsing history, and then turn on the cookie deletion option. For more information on cookies and setting your browser settings, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
Besplatno oglašavanje na Croatian Dream Villas Portalu do prve rezervacije*
Prilikom prve rezervacije, poslat ćemo vam racun za godišnju pretplatu po cjeniku
Opis vašeg smještaja mora biti istinit i iskren
Ponasati se sprem gostima sa ljubaznošću i poštovanjem
Ugovor o najmu je između vlasnika smjestaja i gostiju i Croatian Dream Villas nisu dio ugovora
Sve nesuglasice sa gostima čete riješavati sami sa gostima.
Otkazivanje rezervacije od strane Vlasnika
Ako vlasnik smještaja otkaze rezervaciju svojom krivnjom, mora vratiti svu uplatu gostu
ili nači sličan ili bolji smještaj koji će gost prihvatiti
Otkazivanje Rezervacije od strane gosta
60 dana prije dolaska, Vlasnik će vratiti depozit manje bankovni trosak
40-59 dana prije dolaska Vlasnik će zadržati deposit
20-39 dana prije dolaska Vlasnik će zadržati 40% uplate i vratiti ostatak, manje bankovni trosak
08-19 dana prije dolaska Vlasnik ce zadrzati 50% uplate i vratiti ostatak manje bankovni trosak
1-7 dana prije dolaska Vlasnik ce zadrzati 75% uplate i vratiti ostatak manje bankovni trosak
Your renting-contract is with the owners of the accommodation properties, as agreed between you and the property owners by email correspondence.
You agree to pay the owner agreed rental sum in two parts: 20% 5 days after the booking, and 80%, 60 days before your holiday.
You agree to pay an agreed sum (usually €200) breakage deposit in the cash on arrival, to be returned to you on departure, after owners inspection.
You promise to respect the owner's property and behave in a civilised manner during your stay at the property.
Any damage to the property will be compensated from the breakage deposit if sufficient or additional payment will be required.
The owner has the right to enter the property if he suspects illegal activities or antisocial behaviour.
In extream cases, the owner has the right to evict one or all the guests without compensation.
Cancellation by the Property owner
If the booking is cancelled by the owner, he is required to offer similar accommodation acceptable by the guest,
or give a full refund.
Cancellation by the Guests
Cancellation by the customer more than 60 days before arrival, The Owner will refund full deposit, less 10% administrative charges
Cancellation from 40-59 days before arrival The Owner will keep the deposit.
Cancellation from 20-39 days before arrival The Owner will keep 40% of your payment and return the rest
Cancellation from 7-19 days before arrival The Owner will keep 50% o of your payment and return the rest
Cancellation less than 7 days before arrival The Owner will keep 75% of your payment and return the rest
*You are advised to take out travel insurance.
Croatian Dream Villas undertakes to protect customers' personal data in a way that we collect only the necessary, basic information about customers / users that are necessary to fulfill our obligations, and to inform customers about the way we collect data, and to give our customers a choice about how their data is used, including the ability to decide whether or not to remove their name from lists used for marketing campaigns. All user information is strictly confidential and available only where such data is necessary to operate our service. All employees of Croatian Dream Villas and business partners are responsible for compliance with the principles of privacy protection.
Croatian Dream Villas ltd
Mi Nismo turistička agencija, već samo platforma za izravno oglašavanje vile i apartmana vlasnicima. Mi ne uzimamo proviziju od vlasnika ili gostiju.
Mi Vam Omogucujemo:
*Besplatno oglasavanje na nasem portalu do prve rezervacije
Izravnu komunikaciju sa vašim gostima
Izravnu uplatu na vaš bankovni račun
Web stranicu, koju možete ispuniti sami ili mozemo to učiniti za vas na savršenom engleskom jeziku uz malu naknadu.
Mjesto za fotografiju u boji na razlučivosti od 1000 piksela
Cjenik Vaših vila ili apartmana za 5 sezona
Kalendar gdje gosti mogu vidjeti na besplatan datum vašeg apartmana
Gosti vam placaju u dva dijela:
I) Dio od 20% kod rezervacije Izravno u vašu banku ( u roku od 5 dana)
II) Dio od 80%, 60 dana prije odmora izravno u vašu banku
Apartman £60 godisnje
Svaki dodatni apartman u istoj kući + £10
Kompletnu Vilu £120
Cancellations: Cancellation by customer more than 60 days before arrival, The Owner will refund full deposit. Cancellation from 40-59 days before arrival The Owner will keep the deposit.
Cancellation from 20-39 days before arrival The Owner will keep 40% of your payment and return the rest, less the bank charges. Cancellation from 7-19 days before arrival The Owner will keep 50% o of your payment and return the rest, less the bank charges. Cancellation less than 7 days before arrival The Owner will keep 75% of your payment and return the rest, less the bank charges.
*You are advised to take out an travel insurance.
Company name: Croatian Dream Villas Ltd
Registred in Englad Reg. No:11089825
Tel. 00385 99 3576509
Tel. England 07514127610
Managing Director: Nicholas S. Kos
Registered in England Reg. No: 11089825
Contact: Nicholas Kos B.A.
Tel 1: +44 07846 556694
Tel 2: +385 99 3576 509